Grammar Induction Talks
Probabilistic Automata, Markov Chains and Hidden Markov Models
- J. Callut and P. Dupont, Learning Partially Observable Markov Models from First Passage Times, ECML 2007, September 2007.
- P. Dupont, Noisy Sequence Classification with Smoothed Markov Chains, presented at CAp 2006, May 2006.
- P. Dupont and J. Callut, Learning Hidden Markov Models to fit long term dependencies, ERCIM workshop, October 2005.
- J. Callut and P. Dupont, A Markovian Approach to the Induction of Regular String Distributions, presented at ICGI 2004, October 2004.
- P. Dupont, Links between Probabilistic Automata and HMMs, 2004.
- C. Kermorvant and P. Dupont, Stochastic grammatical inference with multinomial tests, presented at ICGI 2002, September 2002.
- C. Kermorvant and P. Dupont, Improved smoothing for Probabilistic Suffix Trees seen as variable order Markov chains, presented at ECML 2002, August 2002.
- P. Dupont, Smoothing Distributions defined by Probabibilistic Automata, February 2002.
- P. Dupont and J.-C. Amengual, Smoothing Probabilistic Automata: an Error-Correcting Approach, presented at ICGI 2000, September 2000.
- F. Thollard, P. Dupont and C. de la Higuera, Probabilistic DFA Inference using Kullback-Leibler Divergence and Minimality, presented at ICML 2000, July 2000.
Last modified: Sat Feb 20 16:41:25 CET 2016